In addition to what has been provided by staff at Longwood Primary School to parents and student already, we have created this site to assist parents with remote learning. The site features links to resources and materials that may assist you in your efforts to cope with remote learning.
Wellbeing & Support Agencies
Parent line VIC Support for parents/ carers with children aged from birth to 18 years – 8am-midnight 13 22 89
Advice from the Australian Health Protection Principal Committee (AHPPC) for school leaders engaging with children, parents, teachers and support staff to reduce even further the relatively low risk of COVID-19 transmission in schools.
- Go to top right of screen and select sign in.
- Type username into the white space in the centre
- Username is student’s first name . last name in lower case eg: johnny.cash
- Select next
- input password: Pass and select login
- Select the drop down menu at the top left of screen
- Select search and school collection
- Type in book title or author into the smartsearch section.
- Select the book you want and select reserve toward the right centre of screen then lastly, click the blue reserve button to complete the process.
- Students can select up to two books at a time.