There are many reasons to choose to enrol your child at Longwood Primary School. The most obvious one – that we are a small school, so students get quality one on one time with teaching staff. The other reasons come through feedback from our Parent Opinion Survey which highlight the following as features of our school:
• As our motto “Our School Our Community” indicates, we are a community-based school, which draws upon the expertise in our community to enhance student learning, we also aim to give back to the community through involvement where ever possible.
• We provide a welcoming, friendly environment for all members of our school community, with happy students, happy teachers working in a collaborative, open learning environment.
• We provide quality educational programs aimed at child development across all levels.
• Being a small school we have strong cross-age connections throughout the school and provide social opportunities for our students to play and work with children of all ages.
• Our focus is on inclusion, care for others and the celebration of progress and achievement.
• We pride ourselves in providing a personalised education for each child, knowing each child as learner in the broadest sense.